|vkhp consulting operates nationally and internationally from its offices in Kent, Surrey and Sussex.|
We are able to offer a comprehensive service from feasibility and investigation, through planning and design to contract administration and construction supervision in both civil and structural engineering disciplines.
- Directors and Consultants are directly involved in our projects, both in the design philosophy and management of the design process resulting in a high standard of engineering and service.
- Our clients’ requirements are clearly determined at the start, but not fixed; continuing communication between all designers and the client ensures that changing situations are taken into account.
- Innovative solutions are considered, where appropriate, but untried technologies are implemented only with the clients’ cognizance and understanding of the risks involved.
- Our designs will satisfy all clients’ requirements at the lowest possible total cost.
- Our internal procedures will assure clients that our output and services are correct, appropriate and of the high quality as formalised in our quality system.
We also provide appraisal and site investigation, including pollution and contamination matters, expert witness work and act as Party Wall Surveyors.
Over the years we have been associated with a considerable number of projects that have won either RIBA, NHBC or RICS awards and/or nominations, in addition to local Heritage commendations and Concrete Society awards.